Saturday, September 19, 2015

The world of Yoga mats.


I was thinking of buying my own yoga mat (even though my gym provides them) because it's just gross to me to put my bare arms or partially bare back, and bare hands on a what I can only assume to be a very dirty gym mat.  People step on it, sweat on it and only God knows what kind of stuff has found "home" on the mats...   #CRINGE!!!

So I started to do some yoga mat research and it just proved to be too damn complicated.  Having to choose between thickness, material, texture, stickiness, price range and colors/style among other factors, proved to be too much of a hassle to think about... and then having to carry it every so often...  No thanks!  So I have decided to just use the "dirty" mats, and simply put a long towel over it.  Problem solved!  Hand sanitizer in tow!

For my non-readers who might be interested in learning more about this yoga mat jiggamathingy, click on links below.

[Info/Source]

No comments:

Post a Comment