Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Thanksgiving is on its wayyyyyy.

Well, Fall is on its way and with it, my yearly trip to Puerto Rico.  YAY!!!

So looking forward to this as I not only get to spend time with my dear mom, but I will also get my baby B to see her grandma again, and for my baby P to meet her grandma for the first time!  I can't wait to see B and P's reaction to my mom's three lil creatures.

Adventures also await!  I rarely ever took time to get to know my country when I lived it in, but for the past few years, I have made it my duty to learn more of it, and to have actual fun (outside of a bar) with nature!

On schedule on this trip is Flyboarding (which is in my bucket list) and Caving.  Oh and lets not forget the Thanksgiving FEAST mom and I will be preparing.

This shall be yet another trip back home to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment