Sunday, September 27, 2015

Skytop Adventure Center: UTV

Happy belated barfday to my dear Crees!

I am always fishing for Groupon and LivingSocial activities to do with my loved ones.  Who said one can't have a good time on a budget!?

My friend's birthday was in August so the planner that I am, I ended up buying the Skytop Adventure Center's online deal, and scheduled a birthday outing for my friend.  Sadly, even though I scheduled this thing for the RIGHT day, I received an email from Skytop canceling the adventure.  Of course, I reschedule and well, today was the day!

This thing was fun.  I let my boy drive since this was his b-day present and I went along for the ride.  We got a lil muddy and a whole lotta dusty but all in good fun.

The one thing that freaked me out about this was that later at night when I got home and had to blow my nose, a whole bunch of black crap came out of my nostrils.  Freak-out galore in the shower!

I can't say I'd do this again, but I sure am glad I gave it a try and I'm happy I got to experience this with a good friend of mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment