Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Gym: Day one

OMG!

So today was my first day at the gym since January 2015.  I went today to take a 30 minute Total Body Circuit class.  Here's Maximum Motion Fitness' description of this class:  "A 30-minute workout for the entire body using tubing, physio balls, medicine balls, handweights, and balance equipment.  Good for all levels of fitness including newcomers and Seniors.  A great way to ease back into a regular workout program.”  Well, I've been feeling like a senior for the longest so I guess I took the right class, lol.

30 minutes.  Sounds like a short class, but boy do they work you out or what?!?  We all went through 12 stations doing different movements, some with weights, some without (I'd love to mention the stations' names but I know nothing about this shit yet so...), even a trampoline was involved in the mix.  There were absolutely NO BREAKS in between stations or in between loops.  Needless to say, I feel like death right now.  Everything hurts and it's only been a few hours since I left the gym!

Regardless, I’m looking forward to my Zumba class tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment