Thursday, October 8, 2015

Work from home 2.0

New spin!

So now that my hands are tied when it comes to fitness “congregation” and looks like I either give my money to these fucking gyms or be un-toned for the rest of my life, I have thought of a third alternative.  An alternative that not most of us are (or become) successful at.

Now, I am not an idealist, nor an optimistic kind of person.  I know myself.  I know my shortcomings, but… I think it’s worth a try.

I shall try working out from home.

Now that I’m more interested in this type of activity, maybe I will be more inclined (this time around, lol) to actually start it and keep up the workout routine when I get home from work.  I mean… what better way and place to do this at.  You are not tied to an actual schedule so you can arrive home 10 minutes late or even an hour late, so long as whenever you get home, you give yourself 20 to 30 minutes to do a quick work-out and go about the rest of your day right after.

I was browsing last night, thinking of how to attack this issue, and I found this FitGirls blog on Instagram about fit challenges and all that crazy stuff, and while I am not ready to spend $50 on e-books that I will have to read to be able to execute the fit plans, I did like that their Instagram had lil “notes” of short workouts to do at home.  So…  I will post those here as days go by.

Lets see how this one magnificent idea works out for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment