Wednesday, October 21, 2015

To New Hope we go!

To not grow bored, one has to get out there and make the best of what's around.  Say no more, to New Hope we go!

I've always been interested in New Hope.  I've heard it's a quaint little town and there's great window shopping and lil oddities here and then.  I love oddities - and antiques!  What's not to like?  So one boring day at work, internet access and Airbnb was all it took and VOILA! I booked all four of us a nice lil cottage in town for the weekend.

I am looking forward to having a few drinks, a few bites, ride the bikes that come with the cottage rental (big plus when I decided to rent this place), stroll around with my baby girls and mah man, and window shop galore.  And who knows, maybe we will get to squeeze in some kind of tour.  I love ghost tours and I have my eye on one! hehe.

Hopefully we'll get to go to a flea market too!  The Golden Nugget is right around the corner from New Hope, so maybe.... just mayyyybe.

See you soon New Hope!


No comments:

Post a Comment