Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Bullshit!

I am currently VERY upset.

About two/three weeks ago, I made the conscious decision of joining a “gym”.  And even though I never found a gym or a fitness center that offered what I needed and was looking for at an affordable price, I bit the bullet and paid the piper (the giant amount of $104) to be able to join Maximum Motion Fitness, which offered exactly what I needed and wanted but at not so desirable prices.  Whatever.  I paid and I was in it for the long run.  I loved the “pay as you go” option.  Month to month is just comfortable for me.  Knowing that I am not tied to a contract is just comforting to me.

Well, that comfort was completely FUCKED by the very same “people” that offered it to me.

I went to my regular Monday afternoon class, and when I asked the rep when was my next payment due, she says very “matter of fact-ly” that the rates will go up by when my payment’s due on October 16th, but that if I bought a bunch of “unlimited classes” packages (which is what i intended to do, purchase “unlimited monthly classes” packages every month) right at that second, I could buy them all at the low price of $104 each, but, if I decided to wait, the rates by then will go up to the very low price of $199 per “unlimited classes” package.  I stood there confused.  For a very short second I thought she meant that if I were to buy one more package now, I could lock in the $104 price forever, but if I waited, it would be $199 from then on.  So I had her explained it to me again and then I realized that she REALLY meant for me to buy monthly packages in bulk.

So let’s see here, the monthly package I’m interested in is $104, which is significantly more than a regular gym (but a regular gym won’t work for me because I don’t like machine workouts), and this asstwat is looking at me straight in the face and suggesting I buy months in bulk so I can keep going to the gym for the low low price of $104?  So if I wanted to go to this gym for say, the next 6 months, I would have had to fork out right there and then a little over $610.  And she suggested this so nonchalantly.  Needless to say, I had a great urge of knocking her teeth, all of them, out of her mouth.  Who the fuck has $600+ just sitting at a bank, unclaimed, to use on GYM ATTENDANCE?!!?  Who?  And even IF I did have that kind of money… what happens when I deplete my months’ bulk purchase?  I’d have to pay the economic and easy price of $199 per month.  GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!

I can only hope people stop going to their “fitness center” which is more like a “thieve center”.  They seemed so worried and aware of everybody’s health there and people’s Zen state and all that SHIT, but true colors always come out.  Truth is, it’s a business and all they want is your money.  That’s all.

Fuck you #MaximumMotionFitness
I wish you a slow demise and a prompt visit to the bankruptcy world.

No comments:

Post a Comment