Thursday, October 1, 2015

DIY: Hack it up.

This on the left is my 45 year old Ikea Lack coffee table.  It cost me a little over $20 back in 2010.  It's all beat up now.  Looks old, and beyond used, and it almost made its way to the garbage pile when I last moved.  But I figured I could bring this baby back to life if I just took the time to spruce her up a bit... make her pretty and attractive again.

Ain't this a sexy table?
After browsing for what felt like forever, I found this hack (picture on the right).  Doesn't it look like a totally different table and... pretty, and.... rustic, and... completely NOT like it came out of the Ikea store?

I shall attempt to do this some weekend this month.

For tutorials on how to do this, click on links below.

[Source, Source]

No comments:

Post a Comment