Friday, November 21, 2014

Sexy time.

I've always liked going to sex shops, but for some reason, in my area all of the ones I've visited always looked either run down, dirty, tacky and/or classless.  Who said that sex shops have to be "warehousey"?

Years ago I had the pleasure of going to this one specific sex shop in Philly, which name has eluded me for years, but I remember it with fondness.  Well, today I decided to do a lil googling to see if I could find said store - and Google did it again!  Condom Kingdom!  Wow!  Surprised it's still in business after so many years.  Sounds like a day trip is on its way!  I also found a few others I wouldn't mind driving 1.5 hours to visit.

Thanks to Google and Yelp, these seem like the go-to shops:

Condom Kingdom
The Mood
Sexploratorium
The Pleasure Chest

Mah man and I shall make a day trip out of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment