Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Allow me to introduce... Mahself.

I lead a very normal (maybe even boring) life.

.............................................

......................

........


OK, it just dawned on me, I may not have anything to talk about here.

So here goes... This is my diary, of trying to make life - and my boyfriend's life by default, more interesting when faced with the fact that my life has become a cycle of "commuting, working to pay bills, and resting", leaving almost no time (at least none that I want to spend) to do anything else but going for dinners - because I'm too tired to bother to do anything that requires any type of effort or energy out of me.  Lets face it people!  Dinners are boring.  Don't get me wrong, I LOVE eating!  But, you cannot compare a sit-down dinner at some restaurant with say, a picnic at the park, or a weekend in the woods, or going to a random nearby town you've never been to.

I'm hoping this is not my first and last post.  If I don't come back, it's because I have officially died of boredom.

No comments:

Post a Comment