Sunday, August 9, 2015

Improvising after a failed birthday plan.

I had this great adventure in PA planned and scheduled, but life throws you curve-balls and then you have to improvise.

After receiving a very disturbing cancellation email, I had to get my planning wheels in motion and figure out last minute what to do with my dearest friend.  What could we do that we haven't done yet and doesn't need much planning.  I thought, rock-climbing!

Well, we got lucky!  Cause we headed over to New Jersey Rock Gym with no reservations made and when we got there, the counter people said we needed a reservation BUT that we got lucky cause they had an instructor ready to go for us.  PHEW!!!!

Needless to say, we had a great time and later we had sore time but all in good fun.

No pain no gain, right?  Happy Birthday Crees!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment